Not sure what to get that special person for Christmas? Why not our wonderful Scottish gin selection?
In this set you get to try:
1x Edinburgh Gin 5cl
1x Pickering's Original Gin 5cl
1x The Botanist Gin 5cl
1x Rock Rose Gin 5cl.
These gins have been selected to show the taster the wide array of flavours available in the world of Scottish Gin.
You can grab yours here: https://tinyurl.com/y5dvbeom
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Linkwood 15 G&M Whisky Review
- Cabal Rum Review
- Lind and Lime Gin Review
- Carn Mor 1996 Glenrothes Whisky Review
- Duncan Taylors "an iconic speyside" review
- Inchgower 14 YR OLD Whisky Review
- Tobermory 42 Yr Old Whisky review
- Macallan 25 Year Old Whisky Review
- North British 29 year old sherry cask, Duncan Taylor
- The Reid Vodka Review
- Kinrara Gin
- Balblair 15 review.
- New in the shop!!!
- Invergordon XOP 53 year old Grain Whisky, Douglas Laing, Review
- Matugga Golden Rum and Matugga Spiced Rum
- Bunnahabhain 12, Single Malt Whisky, Douglas Laing Single Cask Review
- Scottish Gin Tasting Set
- Blair Athol 10 Whiksi shop exclusive
- Ardbeg Corryvreckan Whisky Review
- Glen Garioch 12 review