Today we shall be having a look at the Lind and Lime gin from Port of Leith distillery in Edinburgh.
Port of Leith Distillery can be found a stone’s throw from the docks.
Established by two friends, the Port of Leith Distillery’s talented distillers currently produce a variety of crafted spirits including Whisky and Gin.
Having won a number of awards, we were very excited to give this gin a try here in the whisky rooms.
From this we have found a rather special cocktail for this gin, a grapefruit gimlet. Shaken till ice cold and served with a ball of ice in the glass. This is one to sip slowly and savor while relaxing on the veranda.
Come into Whiski Rooms to try or you can buy a bottle of it here: https://tinyurl.com/wyu8daf4
#cocktails #lime #gin #scotland
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Linkwood 15 G&M Whisky Review
- Cabal Rum Review
- Lind and Lime Gin Review
- Carn Mor 1996 Glenrothes Whisky Review
- Inchgower 14 YR OLD Whisky Review
- Macallan 25 Year Old Whisky Review
- The Reid Vodka Review
- Kinrara Gin
- New in the shop!!!
- Invergordon XOP 53 year old Grain Whisky, Douglas Laing, Review
- Matugga Golden Rum and Matugga Spiced Rum
- Bunnahabhain 12, Single Malt Whisky, Douglas Laing Single Cask Review
- Scottish Gin Tasting Set
- Blair Athol 10 Whiksi shop exclusive
- Glen Garioch 12 review