Today we shall be having a look at the Lind and Lime gin from Port of Leith distillery in Edinburgh.
Port of Leith Distillery can be found a stone’s throw from the docks.
Established by two friends, the Port of Leith Distillery’s talented distillers currently produce a variety of crafted spirits including Whisky and Gin.
Having won a number of awards, we were very excited to give this gin a try here in the whisky rooms.
From this we have found a rather special cocktail for this gin, a grapefruit gimlet. Shaken till ice cold and served with a ball of ice in the glass. This is one to sip slowly and savor while relaxing on the veranda.
Come into Whiski Rooms to try or you can buy a bottle of it here: https://tinyurl.com/wyu8daf4
#cocktails #lime #gin #scotland
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Linkwood 15 G&M review
- Cabal Rum Review
- Lind and Lime
- Carn Mor 1996 Glenrothes review
- Duncan Taylors "an iconic speyside" review
- Inchgower 14 Review
- Tobermory 42 review
- Macallan 25 Year Old Review
- North British 29 year old sherry cask, Duncan Taylor
- The Reid Vodka Review
- Kinrara Gin
- Balblair 15 review.
- New in the shop!!!
- Invergordon XOP 53 year old Grain Whisky, Douglas Laing, Review
- Scottish Gin Tasting Set
- Ardbeg Corryvreckan Whisky Review
- Darnley's Spiced Navy Strength Gin
- Ardbeg Shortie Porter review
- Ardbeg Wee Beastie 5 Review
- Ardbeg Blaaack Limited Edition Review