Remember we have our very own single cask 10 year old Blair Athol, available exclusively in our shop or on our webstore. Stock is moving quickly so if you want to try this for yourself, grab a bottle here: https://tinyurl.com/y3ud2gh7
Tasting notes from shop staff.
The nose opens with a sweet and gentle milk chocolate covered raisins notes, kind of like Poppets raisins. A little time in the glass fleshes out the nose with hazelnut and caramel.
The palate is initially similar to the nose but is more laden with milk chocolate and hazelnut.Slight spicy character in the background. Time in the glass reveals the raisin from the nose as well as a hint of icing sugar.
The finish is medium long and reveals more spice that the palate did. Milk chocolate and hazelnut remain dominant with a slight fruity kick after it has been sent down.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Linkwood 15 G&M Whisky Review
- Cabal Rum Review
- Lind and Lime Gin Review
- Carn Mor 1996 Glenrothes Whisky Review
- Inchgower 14 YR OLD Whisky Review
- Tobermory 42 Yr Old Whisky review
- Macallan 25 Year Old Whisky Review
- The Reid Vodka Review
- Balblair 15 review.
- Invergordon XOP 53 year old Grain Whisky, Douglas Laing, Review
- Matugga Golden Rum and Matugga Spiced Rum
- Bunnahabhain 12, Single Malt Whisky, Douglas Laing Single Cask Review
- Craigellachie 17 Single Malt Whisky Review
- Scottish Gin Tasting Set
- Blair Athol 10 Whiksi shop exclusive
- Darnley's Spiced Navy Strength Gin
- Ardbeg Shortie Porter review
- Ardbeg Wee Beastie 5 Review
- Glen Garioch 12 review