Today we will be having a look at the Hibiscus gin, released in very limited quantities by Kinrara distillery.
Kinrara Distillery is one of Scotlands newest mirco distilleries, found in the Cairngorms, creating unique highland dry gin infused with locally sourced botanicals
Kinrara Hibiscus is a juniper led, small batch estate edition gin, it features both foraged and locally sourced botanicals including rosehips and rowan berries gathered from the estate grounds throughout the year. The gin is then cold compounded with additional Hibiscus flowers and sweet orange peel to provide that luxurious deep pink hue and distinct floral flavour.
We recommend mixing with Prosecco or used in a Singapore sling.
You can find yours here: https://tinyurl.com/f5tbz4r2
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Lind and Lime Gin Review
- Carn Mor 1996 Glenrothes Whisky Review
- Duncan Taylors "an iconic speyside" review
- Tobermory 42 Yr Old Whisky review
- Macallan 25 Year Old Whisky Review
- North British 29 year old sherry cask, Duncan Taylor
- The Reid Vodka Review
- Kinrara Gin
- Balblair 15 review.
- New in the shop!!!
- Invergordon XOP 53 year old Grain Whisky, Douglas Laing, Review
- Scottish Gin Tasting Set
- Ardbeg Corryvreckan Whisky Review
- Darnley's Spiced Navy Strength Gin
- Ardbeg Shortie Porter review
- Ardbeg Wee Beastie 5 Review
- Ardbeg Blaaack Limited Edition Review