New in shop*
We have our handmade tasting sets re-turning to the shop!!!
Our tasting sets are presented in a bespoke gift box with a hand rolled wax sealed tasting guide. An ideal range of single malt whisky to taste. An excellent gift for a friend or for your own adventure into the world of Scottish Whisky.
We have 6 different tasting sets for you to choose from.
The Lowland Tasting Set: https://tinyurl.com/y6qtkw4j
The Highland Tasting Set: https://tinyurl.com/y3kgzwfx
The Speyside Tasting Set: https://tinyurl.com/y5fl9zv5
The Islay Tasting Set: https://tinyurl.com/y344b3vg
The Regional Tasting Set: https://tinyurl.com/y5my5zot
The Scottish Gin Set: https://tinyurl.com/y26kmpdg
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Smokehead High Voltage Whisky Review
- Loch Lomond 12 Year Old Whisky Review
- Tomatin 18 Yr Old Whisky Review
- Timorous Beastie 10 Review
- Tomatin 25 Year Old Single Cask, Douglas Laing Review
- Ardbeg 25 Year Old Single Malt Whisky
- New Flavour Tree Tasting Sets
- Glenmorangie Quinta Ruban 14 Review
- BalBlair 15 2020 Review