Benromach was built in 1898 by Duncan MaCallum and F.W Brickman however production did not begin till 1900. Production was short lived and the Benromach closed the very same year due of lack of funds. Over the 1st 93 years of Benromach has opened and closed with funding issues, 2 world wars and over numerous different owners it eventually was purchased by current owners Gordon & McPhail in 1993 and in 1998 after a complete refurbishment Benromach was officially reopened by The Prince of Wales with a visitor centre opening the following year. Benromach Is located in Forress in the north west of the SpeySide. Benromach has 1 wash still and 1 spirit still and has a capacity of 700 thousand litres.
Benromach is open to visitors.